Networking the Telecom Industry. Sign up for our Telecom Newsletter.
Posts Tagged ‘vas’
Posted by ak5xd86k on November 25th, 2013 | No Comments »
Posted by Teofilaqb3 on November 18th, 2013 | No Comments »
Symphony W35 Bundle. New SIM + Symphony W35 @ 6,799 TK
Go here to read the rest:
Airtel 3G Phone Offer : Symphony W35 Bundle – Telecom in …
Posted by linkage1 on November 12th, 2013 | No Comments »
In today's news: Idea Cellular cuts 2G, 3G data tariff after similar move by Vodafone last month; Google Nexus 10 2 rumors float on India debut, and more. ..
Posted by DeyonHilzer515 on November 7th, 2013 | No Comments »
Videocon Telecom from the Videocon Group has launched Ayurvedic mobile health, an IVR-based Value Added Service (VAS) service in collaboration with world.
Continue reading here:
Videocon Telecom launches M-health, mobile based Ayurvedic …
Posted by fq8otrfn on October 30th, 2013 | No Comments »
Bharti Airtel's India revenue was helped by a strengthening 3G growth in the country but the net continued to drag, burdened by a pressured rupee. ..
See the original post here:
Airtel's Q2 Revenue Up 6% On 3G Growth – Light Reading – India …
- Opening for Industrial Program In Telecom Infrastructure @ MCS …
- Top 5 Applications For Making International and … – Telecom Talk
- Making the most of your Windows Phone: Top 6 … – Telecom Talk
- Apple iPad Air and iPad Mini with Retina Display Go … – Telecom Talk
- Aircel Fails in TRAI 3G QoS Benchmark, Ranks … – Telecom Talk