According to DoT, there are no restrictions on the technology (2G, 3G or 4G) to be adopted for providing services within the scope of the service license using spectrum blocks allotted through this auction. However the
Posts Tagged ‘technology’
Posted by Christianhsv on December 13th, 2013 | No Comments »
Posted by ivg86j on December 10th, 2013 | No Comments »
SE Asia telecom margins to decline as data importance grows, Fitch says. The competition and declining use of traditional voice and text services will lead to lower margins for most Southeast Asian telecom firms next year,..
Read the rest here:
SE Asia telecom margins to decline as data importance grows, Fitch …
Posted by wladi98 on December 8th, 2013 | No Comments »
3G Technology bidding is expected and one can hope another peak era for the telecom industry if our government and PTA don't make things worse like they did previously.
Posted by t0mfael on December 6th, 2013 | No Comments »
Telecommunications & Technology. ..
Posted by NyceGunnerson295 on December 3rd, 2013 | No Comments »
Starting in January 2014, China Telecom's customized 3G handsets will support NFC, while the technology will come as a standard with all its 4G handset line-up, the operator said. China Telecom is the last mobile carrier in
- Tata Docomo Surrenders Extra CDMA Spectrum in 15 Telecom Circles
- Telefónica ante la junta de Telecom Italia: BlackRock comunica un 7 …
- Airtel rings over Rs. 2 b investment on 3G network expansion in Sri …
- TT Poll : Vote for your Most Social Media Active … – Telecom Talk
- Nokia Unit, CHT Sign Network Deal – December 17, 2013 – Zacks.com