The risk of a “ 3G for the wealthy” is especially high, he explains, as the Algerian mobile market is a pre-paid market and people are not used to spending a lot on telecommunications .
Posts Tagged ‘risk’
Posted by jogakatowicefitness on August 13th, 2013 | No Comments »
Posted by przemo on August 5th, 2013 | No Comments »
Several major carriers have fixed a SIM card bug that put millions of cell phones at risk of being hacked. The vulnerability was discovered by Karsten Nohl of Security Research Labs in Germany, who reported a couple of
Posted by jolaosa on July 25th, 2013 | No Comments »
TAGS: General, GSM , Hack, News, Telecom News.
Go here to see the original:
GSM SIM Card is Finally Hacked, Puts 750 Million Users at Risk …
- Are Indian operators effectively utilizing the collected customer's …
- AT&T wins clearance to buy Leap Wireless – Phys.org
- Germany – Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts
- Today's Market: Acquisition Targets In Telecom [AT&T Inc …
- Exclusive : DoT issues Guidelines on ADSL Modems … – Telecom Talk