The risk of a “ 3G for the wealthy” is especially high, he explains, as the Algerian mobile market is a pre-paid market and people are not used to spending a lot on telecommunications .
Posts Tagged ‘risk’
Posted by jogakatowicefitness on August 13th, 2013 | No Comments »
Posted by przemo on August 5th, 2013 | No Comments »
Several major carriers have fixed a SIM card bug that put millions of cell phones at risk of being hacked. The vulnerability was discovered by Karsten Nohl of Security Research Labs in Germany, who reported a couple of
Posted by jolaosa on July 25th, 2013 | No Comments »
TAGS: General, GSM , Hack, News, Telecom News.
Go here to see the original:
GSM SIM Card is Finally Hacked, Puts 750 Million Users at Risk …
- FCC, Telecom Carriers Near Deal on Phone Unlocking
- CRTC to look into wholesale roaming rates | iPolitics
- The FCC and US wireless carriers are still working on a few details
- Washington – U.S. Carriers, FCC Reach Deal On 'Unlocking …
- Telefónica Brasil acredita que negócio para controle da Vivo foi – Info